Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Whats going on...

Well Od worked about 10 minutes from the new house for about a week, then they moved him about 45 minutes away from the house. He hates it up there but it is only for a few months. They have him calling people all day instead of working in the field. He is always bored there, so we email a lot during the day HA HA.

I am working on school stuff all day everyday lately. Its coming to the end of the semester so everything is piling up on me. I am going to try and find a job this summer to help out with some bills and wedding stuff. So I will keep you updated on all that.

The house is coming along. We have almost all of the downstairs furniture in. We still need to get new furniture for the bedrooms up stairs. We only have one bed for right now. Who would have thought...buy a four bedroom house and only have one bed HA HA. We still have A LOT of decorating to do. I have no idea what to do with the 2 story living room walls. THEY'RE HUGE!! Were having a housewarming party on the 25th so maybe we will get some cute stuff for the house and I can give the tour a million times. Od makes me give the tour because he says I am better at it. I know he just does not want to though... Oh well I really am better at it!

We had a fun weekend last weekend Od's dad came up on Friday night and we BBQ'd and drank beer like we always do with his parents. =) Kelly and Daniel came over and we met the neighbors that night too. Well needless to say we stayed up to late. The three of us (OD, his dad, and I) went to the NHRA races in Baytown the next day and had so much fun. Then we picked up his mom at the airport and came and showed off the house ( I did of course) and then made some BBQ. I told you we always BBQ with them. We also had soem birthday cake because it was OD's dads birthday this past Monday. I wont tell you his age (but he will 50 next year). So we ate and played some games with them and then went to Kelly and Daniels and stayed up way to late again!!

The next morning our best friends Amanda and Marcus came over and actully this time OD gave Marcus the tour and I gave it to Amanda. We hung out for a little while and then they had to leave as well as Od's parents. Od's mom blessed our house before she left as well, so hopefully we will have many wonderful memories here now!!

We went to Wills house that day for BBQ, man I did not realize until now we had BBQ everyday that weekend. WE saw his new baby William JR and their little girl Laci. She is so big now and so talkative. They live in the middle of nowhere so it was fun out there fishing and cooking.

Well that was about it for our eventful weekend!!!

LOVE TRISHA & OD

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you didn't tell me you had been updating your blog or I would of been checking it! Well now I know!
    Good job, its cute!!! I'll tell you a couple of my friends to read to help you get the hang of things..

    ReplyDelete

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones