Wednesday, March 11, 2009



Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by our page. We are really new at this and I am still not sure how to make this thing cute. People have been telling me to start a blog to keep everyone up to date with the wedding, the house, and everything else going on. So here we are!!!

Well A LOT has changed recently. After 8 years of dating we have finally gotten engaged this past November. The ring is beautiful!!


















Here is the story for everyone who has not heard it yet...
Well we had been looking for rings for a while and went to lunch one day. We passed by a Kay Jewelers and saw that they were having a sale. So during lunch I nonchalantly said "hey Kay's is having a sale." He surprised me by saying "Lets go look." So we did and found "the ring" well they were having that sale and the lady asked OD if he wanted to sign up for a card. He looked at me funny and I decided to go sit in the truck while he did whatever he was going to do. Well I sat in the truck for 30 minutes, and when he finally came out he did not have anything in his hands. Not a business card, receipt or anything!!! I was so bummed, but I put on a happy face, I thought...He says he could tell I was sad. Anyway, so we went and did some more errands then went back home. I was sitting on the couch watching reality TV which he hates so he went into the bedroom to watch football. Our friends were coming over later that afternoon to watch a game and then go out. So I thought nothing of it when he came out to the kitchen and started doing dishes. He asked me to get his phone from the bedroom and I got up and started walking in the room. I looked up and saw the ring box sitting on the bed. I gasped and froze in the hallway. I was speechless and turned around and OD was right behind me and asked me to marry him. Of course, I was one of those girls who started screaming and jumping and did not say yes for a minute. But obviously I DID!!














Us before going out to celebrate. Love this picture!

Our friends Kelly and Daniel came over right after and then went out with us that night. The were our neighbors in the apartment and now have become our neighbors again, but that's another story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones