Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wedding Party

Well I have been doing some of the planning for the weddding, but still have a long way to go! I have chosen all of the attendants for the wedding and OD still has one more to choose.

I will be having 2 maid of honors Amanda and Kim


This is Amanda and I. We have been Best Friends for about 4 years now and she recently moved to Corpus. Why she could not have lived there the 12 years I did, who knows... She is married to Od's best friend his best man and also they have a little boy Landen who is one of the Ring boys. Expensive wedding for them too..HA HA


This is Kim and I. We have been best friends since 7th grade and I love her to death. She is also married and has the cutest little girl Maddie, who is one of the flower girls as well.

Next is my sister Nicole. Its tough because she lives so far away but we get to see eachother at leat twice a year =) She also has two adorable kids who will be the second ring bearer and the second flower girl.( I will show them off later)



Amber is the next bridesmaid and I met her when I worked at HEB and we became very close very fast. She is getting married in July and I am her maid of honor =) Cant wait!!! She is going to make a beautiful bride.



Next is my friend Jennie who I have knows almost 4 years as well. I worked with her at the day care and have been friends with her ever since. She just moved back to Houston so I am glad to be close to her again.



The last but certainly not least bridesmaid is Kat. I have known her since working at HEB as well. She is my little Martha Stewart and so glad to have during this wedding process.



NOW TIME FOR THE KIDDOS

Ring Bearers
Landen



Nate



FLOWER GIRLS
Maddie



Courtney Lynn( who loves her Uncle OD more than me)



Because I am having 2 Maid of Honors OD will be having 2 Best Men as well

Marcus



Stephen



J.C.(Sorry J.C. I had to use this one)




Daniel



USHERS




Holy Cow that took me a LONG time. I will update when we get the last groomsman chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones