Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What we have been up to.....

OD graduated in May 2008 from Texas A&M University. Gig'em Aggies!






He earned his degree in Construction Science and is now a general contractor for Satterfield & Pontikes. He loves his job, but has had his ups and downs. After Hurricane Ike, his job sent him to Galveston and he had to work on repairing the schools down there. It was a bad time for us because he was gone all day long, come home and eat dinner, and then go to bed. He had to work seven days a week for a few weeks until the schools were ready to go again. He has recently been on a project building a new Highschool in Pearland, TX.




As for me, I am STILL in school. Dad calls me a career student and I feel that way most times. I have transferred a few times so it has put me back a little. I have recently transferred to University of Houston after OD got his job. I am earning my degree in elementary education and have always thought I wanted to teacher the older ones like 4th or 5th grade. I think I have recently changed my mind to the little ones like kinder or 1st. I will finally be done December 2010 after seven years......




Our dog Lucky is loving the new house and he is 4 1/2 now and still as spoiled as ever...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones